“Good Suschi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Went to this restaurant for the first time the other day. We sat at the sushi bar where our waitress explained that it was happy hour - one dollar off all sushi. The sushi came out on a conveyor belt that went around in a circle. The different sushi selections were on different colored plates; the color told you how much each one was. The selection wasn't the best, but what we tried was very good. The chefs, who were making sushi at the bar, were very accommodating and helpful and explained what each one of the sushi was made of. The waitress staff wasn't overly helpful. The ambiance leaves a lot to be desired and could use a good remodel. Overall, it wasn't a bad meal and we would probably go back.

1  Thank vern C

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Habachi is a unique experience where you sit on a counter in front of a live cooking experience. The food will be prepared in front of you and served very hot and fresh. They do some entertainment for you as well. Food was great, entertainment fun and server's very professional.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This was my 3rd time in this restaurant and my wife and I both ordered the Steak Hibachi. She ordered hers well done and I ordered my steak medium! The pieces of steak and the chopped veggies were way over cooked. The fried rice was saturated in grease! We only ate about half of the lunch and took the remainder home to feed our chickens! I have been to Japan several times and love good Japanese food, but this stuff didn't even come close! I will say that the small salad and the sushi was OK! Needless to say, I won't be coming back again!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We went with another couple who had been here before. We had a Hibachi table with another couple with children. The service was timely, the restaurant was not immaculate, but was fine. I watched as they cleaned each table and floor after each customer. They also have booths and a sushi bar.

If you are familiar with Benihana then you have a pretty good idea of the setup. Prices were from $17.95 to $28.95 for a deluxe meal. I had steak and shrimp and my wife had steak and scallops. Each dinner is served with a miso soup and a salad. The entree is served with grilled veggies and a generous portion of rice. The entree, rice and veggies are grilled separate, then grilled together with yum, yum sauce. The table chef was playful, funny and very entertaining. He was especially great with the kids. We both really liked the dinner and will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed in local hotel across the parking lot... could not resist checking this place out from referrals and just the YUMMY smells coming from it. Had a tasty raspberry lemon drop martini, and meal.