“Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I have to admit that I am not a fan of Olive Garden, but my family is. Last night, they twisted my arm to take them. I was quite pleasantly surprised. The place was packed but the service, although a bit slow, was excellent. Our food came out in the proper order and it was hot. I had the Tour of Italy and frankly, I was impressed. The chicken Parmesan was excellent as was the lasagna. The fettuccine was also very good and I don't particularly care for that. My wife had the stuffed chicken Marsala and she said it was very good. I really wasn't expecting that, especially on a very busy night. I may have to reconsider my feelings for Olive Garden. It was a very good mean and great service. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Have visited twice in the last month and have thoroughly enjoyed both visits. The food was fantastic and we also got to sample some wines with our meal. Waitress was very informative and helpful. Will definitely return again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Really enjoyed the personable Renee who served our meal. She helped me start with the tasting of three wines. The meal of grilled salmon I enjoyed and my husband liked the cheese ravioli.
Hadn't eaten at an Olive Garden in some time, so the menu had changed and we liked it.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Always a great place to go... The food is always awesome, great fettucine ,love the soups & salads also....

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Great food and good prices. The soup and salad lunch deal is wonderful. The service is quick and the meal servers are polite and well trained.