“Best crust ever tasted”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #24 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We got the buffet dinner deal for our party of 23 people (with 15 teenagers). We all love the pizza selection, as well as the salad bar. Among the teenagers, the cinnamon sticks was the highlight of the night, though I have to say that the pizza crust was the best I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Looked this restaurant up on yelp and it had great reviews, we were in town for a lacrosse tournament, and we got there and I had a buffet going for dinner, only problem was every seat in the restaurant had a reserved sign on it. I went to the counter and asked the young gentleman running the cashier if they had any available tables, I was told we could sit and eat our food as long as we were done in 45 minutes when it was time for their big party to come. Where they going to kick us out when we were paying customers eating our food? Other than that ridiculousness, my kids each got the buffet and my husband and I got a large pizza and shared it. It was fantastic!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My kids and I are kind of pizza snobs. That being said they beg to go here almost every weekend. The pizza is fantastic! I love the sausage and onion personally. The small arcade in the back makes it fun for the littles. Absolutely recommend.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

This is the closest to back east pizza that I have found. Best crust around and the real cheese is delicious. Very flavorful!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Stopped on our way through town for a pizza to take back to our campground.

Wished you would have noticed the buffet sign, before we ordered and paid for our pizza.

I digress. We ordered a large canadian bacon with pineapple and black olives. It sure smelled good, wasn't sure if it was going to make it back in one piece.

We were pleasantly surprised at the quality and flavor of our pizza. Good amount of toppings, sauce and cheese.

We will most likely come try the buffet while still in the area.