“Really Good Pizza”
Review of Papa Pete's Pizza

Papa Pete's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Description: This is the best pizza you will ever find. The crust is delicious and fairly thin. The pepperoni is awesome and if you like Taco pizza, a must to try!!! Right of Interstate-5.
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Being new to he area, we were taking a chance when we stopped for dinner at Papa Pete's Pizza. As it turned out, the pizza was very good and we'll go back again when we're in the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This was really good pizza, we got the Sweet and Spicy, with added sausage. We are from MI, and found this place on TripAdvisor. When we got there some locals said we were "in for a treat". It did take 45 min (ordered at 7p on a Saturday) which I though was odd. Oh, and skip the breadsticks...pretty sure they are frozen and cooked in a toaster oven...

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I have been eating there pizzas for years! They have the best taco pizza I have ever had anywhere in the states! But! It's the only one I eat from there. Not so great on other ones! But if you like taco kind, this is the place to go!!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Papa Pete's on a 3 hour trip home. Great place to take a break and gill up on some excellent pizza and salad.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This is my favorite pizza place. I like meat pizza, and they have a great one called "The Rocket". It is a gathering place for a lot of my friends.