“I'd go back there any time!”
Review of Peper's 49er

Peper's 49er
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I and our teenage grandson stopped to have breakfast on our way to the Mt St Helens visitor center. Everything was delicious and the service was perfect. No complaints. On the way back we needed something light and easily chose Peper's again. The guys said I had to recommend the milkshakes. Done! I had a tuna sandwich that tasted like homemade, as did the potato salad. Again the service was top notch. We'll be stopping there again!

1  Thank RGaitherHI

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We love this restaurant! Great service, an expansive menu, wonderful food, and very reasonable prices. Plus, it's located just at the base of the road leading to MT ST Helen. Their salads, boy's, and party melts are delicious!

1  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The food is bad. I had the chicken fried steak and the two beer limit. The steak was oily and over cooked. There was so much canned gravy poured over the instant tasting spuds, I sloshed it all over the table trying to cut the steak. Four bites in and I called it quits. The golden arches are next door. I suggest you eat there.

If you're a fan of the heat and serve taste of say, a Denney's, then this will suit you fine.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We had dinner here while visiting Mt St Helens. Service was good. We both had liver and onions that were good; lots of onions! But the salad was plain old bag-o-salad with no added vegetables, corn was flavorless, and gravy was canned. If you're hungry, the food is good enough to fill you up, but dont go out of your way for it.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Food was good and pricing about what you might expect at a small family operated restaurant. Service was excellent, food was delivered in a timely manner. We had sandwiches and salad, above average. Nice place!

1  Thank Barbara R