“bison and elk burgers”

C&L Burgers & Espresso
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Reviewed 22 March 2017

this place has your average stuff you would expect the reason i like it is for the bison and elk burgers this place also has good ice cream its a local spot they have a drive thru also or you can eat there

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Don't bother with the Burger King next door. Get food prepared when you order it. It's worth the 5-10 minute wait. The food is great! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the employees sometimes get the order wrong. All the food is great but you want what you ordered. They will quickly fix their mistake though. Try a milkshake while you're there!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My only complaint is that I was very cold. It seemed like the temperature inside was lower than the outside temperature. I had the hot pastrami sandwich and my hubby had a double cheeseburger.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My wife and I just dropped by for a burger while on our way to Oregon. We just wanted something besides the same old cardboard tasting burger from the Burger King that was just next door. This is certainly not the largest or the cleanest place. Actually the kitchen floor looked no different that most fast food places that I've ever taken the time to look at. Unlike a recent experience in Oregon, I didn't see anyone lick their fingers and then go on to make my hamburger without washing first. Given the small size I don't believe the bathroom is accessible by someone in a wheel chair. That all being said the food was actually decent. The burgers tasted like a real, homemade hamburger and the fries were hot and crispy. Also my wife and I could not leave without grabbing one of their exceptionally large swirl ice cream cones. Just that alone made my wife's day.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This used to be a great burger bar with amazing food and provided a job for local kids. Unfortunately new ownership has changed everything, it is dirty, employees do not appear happy and I have completely quit going after being a loyal patron over 30 years. Very sad.

1  Thank Mark L