Chalet Motel
US$89
EconoLodge
Best Western Snowcap Lodge(Cle Elum)(Great Value!)
US$134
Timber Lodge Inn(Cle Elum)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
Stewart Lodge(Cle Elum)
US$73
US$65
  • Pool
US$65
US$59
Suncadia Resort(Cle Elum)(Great Value!)
US$268
Motel 6 Ellensburg(Ellensburg)
US$75
US$150
BestWestern.com
All reviewsmanager mikeroom was cleancable tvplace to staycoffee maker in the roomfree wifiair conditionernon smokingnight staymicrowavetrailerroslynchannelsrateslodgingseattle
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My stay at the "Chalet Motel" was an awesome surprise. My first concern entering Cle Elum was it is a small town, summer time, and I hadn't made reservations, I was thinking "do I have a chance"?
Thank goodness for the work ethic manager Mike holds, he keeps a close and updated file, he calls to confirm all reservations (which in this day and age, work ethic isn't what it used to be) but thanks to Mike and his amazing work ethic he had a cancellation. To my amazement he greeted me with a big smile and said "yes, we have a cancellation" Mike than asked me to make myself comfortable in the lobby while he double checked the room for my stay. As a woman I felt safe and comfortable. To my delight, it was a clean lobby offering free coffee, tea and fresh bottled water, cups if needed. To my delight there were many places to sit comfortably, as though it was like visiting a family friend.
The peacefulness I felt was exactly what I needed.
I opened the door to my room that Mike reserved for me. My room was emaculate, not once did I have to look for something. I had clean and crisp linens, to my surprise there was more than 2 pillows(rare), I than looked over to see a small "bistro" table which I was so happy I didn't have to eat or work from bed.
When I unpacked my toiletries, I had a roomy bathroom, a spacious shower stall, to my amazment the water pressure was outstanding. The best, was the window, I could crack it open to rid the humidity.
In closing it has been a long time since I have witnessed such amazing customer service. He was never hard to find and was always there to help. Kudos to the work ethic Mike continues to carry on and his amazing ways to please the customers.
We will be back, but will also pass the word to family and friends to stay here at "Chalet Motel".
WE THANK MIKE THE MANGER AND PRAY THAT THEY STAY IN BUSINESS FOR 100 MORE YEARS!!
There are not enough words to express my gratitude and to say thank you.
With Sincere gratitude!!

Room Tip: Ask for "Mike the manager" he will put you in the room that fits all your needs.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I pulled in exhausted and distraught from spending two days at Harborview Trauma Center where we had to say good bye to my 93 year old father in law who was in a terrible accident. We have never met such an amazing human being (Mike) the owner of "The Chalet." He treated us like family. We felt complete concern and care at a very trying time. The room was clean and comfortable. Our stay there was more than much needed R&R. We were ministered to and felt God's presence. It was Impossible to be there without the love of our Heavenly Father shining through!!We made a lifetime friend in Mike. We will make it a priority to return.

Room Tip: quiet and peaceful
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

It takes a lot for me to write a bad review, actually this might be the first one ever which shows how strongly I feel that I was robbed. Our secretary reserved 4 rooms at $85/ room per night. The owner charged my employees' credit card for 4 rooms for 2 weeks at $150/ room per night. $4,800!!! My employee had no idea what the rate was supposed to be or what arrangements had been made. This could have been a simple mistake that could have been easily corrected however it was not as the owner refused to refund or give us additional dates to cover the difference. I called anonymously and asked what the rate would be and sure thing he told me $85/room. Why he decided to charge $150 is beyond me. This is flat out thievery. On top of that, the owner harassed our guys that were staying there. He would knock on their doors and accuse them of smoking, which they weren't. He would look in the windows of the rooms constantly suspicious of everything. He waited by his door when the guys would get off work and would harass them about taking boots off etc. This is a complete dump with a horrible human in charge. I would avoid this place at all cost. There are much better hotels available in Cle Elum with owners who are much more deserving of your business. Good luck!

Room Tip: Find a different hotel, that is the best way to find a good room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kurtdavis85
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice place to stay and Mike that owns it is a good friend of mine. God is always in his heart. The rooms are always nice and clean. Is very polite to all of his customers. Yes very reasonable rates.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great value motel.

The rooms are clean and nice and the front office manager was extremely kind and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this as a travel stop on the way to your final destination.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo