All reviews manager mike room was clean place to stay free wifi night stay air conditioner non smoking microwave cascade roslyn rates seattle
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This place has the best motel manager I've ever met! Mike was so kind, caring and really attentive to anything my friends and I needed. I did not feel like a customer but he made me feel like family. The manager really CARED for each of us as individuals. You simply don't find this anywhere else.
The rooms were getting updated and they look great!
Chalet Motel has definitely the best price, comfort and service compared to the other motels in the area. Definitely coming back here!
Came here tired and sleepy, woke up refreshed and ready to tackle another day!
Something about the simplicity and love you receive at this motel..
In fact i can't wait to come back to this Chalet!!! Thanks Mike!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017

When I need a place in the area it is always the Chalet first. The rooms are always clean and neat. The value is outstanding and I really like the special treatment Mike gives me. He makes me feel like family.
Russ Henry

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Though the motel experience was solid, the man who runs the motel was the most memorable part of the stay -- he is an absolutely awesome guy who has served/continues to serve America in a very important way (providing details would be inadvisable) He also provided excellent customer service during/after our stay -- we forgot some chocolate after we left in the refrigerator and he didn't throw it away -- even going so far as to ask the next guest to retrieve it for us when we returned for it the day after our stay ended. He's an awesome guy and the motel is great as well!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I was suffering from jet lag after getting off a plane in Seattle from a 10 hour flight. I thought I could drive home to Kennewick but not only was I exhausted, there was a lot of traffic traveling to see the Eclipse! I just needed a bed! I realized when I checked in that the place was dated and the rug was filthy but I just wanted some sleep. It was not until the morning that I discovered the shower simply trickled water; there was no spray to it whatsoever! Nor did the bathroom contain a single outlet. So I gave myself a PTA wash down and hit the road. Mike was friendly enough but maybe he needs to get his eyes checked if he is the one who cleans the rooms!

Room tip: Find a different hotel!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank susanward59
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The Chalet Motel in Cle Elum gets my highest star of approval. The room was sparkling clean and surprisingly affordable. The hospitality was kind and courteous. We felt as though we were truly staying with a friend, not a just a nation wide chain. I especially appreciated that all the rooms are non-smoking. I definitively recommend the Chalet Motel if you are sensitive to smoke. A special thank you to Mike who made us feel like part of the family. For those of you who have ventured to the little community of Cle Elum or Roslyn it will be one very special Cascade adventure. Victoria

Date of stay: July 2017