Chalet Motel
US$65
US$89
Best Western Snowcap Lodge(Cle Elum)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$134
BestWestern.com
Timber Lodge Inn(Cle Elum)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
Stewart Lodge(Cle Elum)
US$109
  • Pool
Suncadia Resort(Cle Elum)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$75
US$165
US$128
BestWestern.com
All reviewsmanager mikeroom was cleancable tvplace to staycoffee maker in the roomfree wifiair conditionernon smokingnight staymicrowavetrailerroslynchannelsrateslodgingseattle
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Coming to Chalet motel -I noticed the hospitality and care. The peaceful atmosphere was definitely felt. When I met the owner Mike-I clearly understand why his motel is so blessed- its because he carries these blessed traits. He has blessed heart.
I encourage you to come, you will not regret it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Very welcoming manager Mike. Always open to say a prayer with you if you need one. Rooms are being upgraded and remodeled, some are already. Best in town for the price. Recommend to stop here. Anything you need to buy in town Mike knows everything.

Room Tip: Room #9 was very nice as well, upgraded, fresh paint, new furniture. Great room.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This place has the best motel manager I've ever met! Mike was so kind, caring and really attentive to anything my friends and I needed. I did not feel like a customer but he made me feel like family. The manager really CARED for each of us as individuals. You simply don't find this anywhere else.
The rooms were getting updated and they look great!
Chalet Motel has definitely the best price, comfort and service compared to the other motels in the area. Definitely coming back here!
Came here tired and sleepy, woke up refreshed and ready to tackle another day!
Something about the simplicity and love you receive at this motel..
In fact i can't wait to come back to this Chalet!!! Thanks Mike!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017

When I need a place in the area it is always the Chalet first. The rooms are always clean and neat. The value is outstanding and I really like the special treatment Mike gives me. He makes me feel like family.
Russ Henry

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Though the motel experience was solid, the man who runs the motel was the most memorable part of the stay -- he is an absolutely awesome guy who has served/continues to serve America in a very important way (providing details would be inadvisable) He also provided excellent customer service during/after our stay -- we forgot some chocolate after we left in the refrigerator and he didn't throw it away -- even going so far as to ask the next guest to retrieve it for us when we returned for it the day after our stay ended. He's an awesome guy and the motel is great as well!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple