“Clean and convenient to visit the Palouse Region”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Colfax
Siesta Motel Colfax
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Colfax
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The outside of this motel may looked dated but our room was clean and rather spacious with 2 queen beds and a sitting area. There is also a fridge and a microwave. The place is well kept and the front desk very helpful even though one may have to use the phone to communicate. This motel is only less than 30 minutes to the Steptoe Butte State Park, a best spot to enjoy the panorama of the Palouse Region, best known for the rolling hills of wheat fields.

Room Tip: upstairs room
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben H

Reviewed 27 December 2015

It was clean, it had everything needed, a mini fridge, microwave, bed , TV, internet, bathroom ect. I missed the "niceties" like nice soap or shampoo, interesting hot drinks. It had a non - refundable reservation policy..no corporate rate.he bed seemed really hard to me,, I might be spoiled. From the signs posted I sensed that other guests had a habit of stealing pillows or linens or using towels to wash their cars with. I felt sorry for the owners to have to host such clueless guests. I guess for a few extra bucks you could stay at Best Western down the street and get spoiled a little. For a few less bucks I could have slept for free with my sleeping bag and 2" of foam at the nursing home where I work when I got snowed in town. Next time that's probably what I will do. ;) There's not much going in in Colfax worth losing sleep over.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2015

I was in town for a family event, and this place worked out perfectly. The room was spotlessly clean, the bed comfortable, and the owners wonderful to work with. Doesn't hurt that the rates are affordable, too. It's a short walk to several great little restaurants and shops.

To keep things real, there is a bit of occasional traffic noise, and the walls between units aren't exactly soundproof, but I'll definitely stay there again next time I'm out that way.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2015

For the price ($30 cheaper than alternative) this was a good value. The bed was good and the service was both helpful and friendly. The room was small and the fixtures other than the bed a bit old, but it was clean and serviceable. I would stay here again if in Colfax.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Good motel for the price. Clean, spacious rooms with A/C. I got good night's sleep and as a solo female traveler, I felt safe. Motel is an easy distance from Pullman and Moscow, about 20 miles. It is an older motel and it took awhile for the water to heat up for the shower but was fine once it did. Parking is a little funky, but there was acceptable off-street parking. Overall, a dependable road trip motel and a good alternative if you can't find anything in Pullman/Moscow. Welcome to the Palouse!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Keskeisey

Been to Siesta Motel Colfax? Share your experiences!