US$126
US$100
US$97
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$129
US$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Residence Inn Pullman(Pullman)
US$160
US$118
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Nendels Inn(Pullman)
US$76
Orbitz.com
US$90
US$76
QualityInn
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$105
Best Western Plus University Inn(Moscow)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$96
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Motel 6(Moscow)
US$62
All reviewsdecent wifipalouse areastayed nightsroom was cleanother guestsmini fridgeconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againphotographing
Reviewed 9 June 2016

The room was clean, the people running the place made me feel like I had never left home! They seem to really care about their customers. I really enjoyed the fact that I could step outside and smell the beautiful hanging baskets that were hung throughout the courtyard. Thank You Bj, Dennis & Braxden for making my stay so enjoyable! Thanks for the extra blankets!!
Terri Hanks
LaSalle, Colorado

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

This motel is clean and the bed is comfortable. It's a bit tired looking, but it serves the purpose. That said, here are some particulars.:

-there's a refrigerator, but beware...it'll freeze things.
-there's a microwave and a 4 cup coffee maker
-good wifi signal
-adequate outlets, but beware: if you flip lights off at wall switch, these outlets lose their juice.
-no hair dryer in room, but office will give you one.
-TV selection OK but the one in my room kept having to be reprogrammed.
- my room's toilet was jammed up very close to the wall. A bigger person might have to sit at an angle.
-staff was very friendly and helpful

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The outside of this motel may looked dated but our room was clean and rather spacious with 2 queen beds and a sitting area. There is also a fridge and a microwave. The place is well kept and the front desk very helpful even though one may have to use the phone to communicate. This motel is only less than 30 minutes to the Steptoe Butte State Park, a best spot to enjoy the panorama of the Palouse Region, best known for the rolling hills of wheat fields.

Room Tip: upstairs room
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 27 December 2015

It was clean, it had everything needed, a mini fridge, microwave, bed , TV, internet, bathroom ect. I missed the "niceties" like nice soap or shampoo, interesting hot drinks. It had a non - refundable reservation policy..no corporate rate.he bed seemed really hard to me,, I might be spoiled. From the signs posted I sensed that other guests had a habit of stealing pillows or linens or using towels to wash their cars with. I felt sorry for the owners to have to host such clueless guests. I guess for a few extra bucks you could stay at Best Western down the street and get spoiled a little. For a few less bucks I could have slept for free with my sleeping bag and 2" of foam at the nursing home where I work when I got snowed in town. Next time that's probably what I will do. ;) There's not much going in in Colfax worth losing sleep over.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2015

I was in town for a family event, and this place worked out perfectly. The room was spotlessly clean, the bed comfortable, and the owners wonderful to work with. Doesn't hurt that the rates are affordable, too. It's a short walk to several great little restaurants and shops.

To keep things real, there is a bit of occasional traffic noise, and the walls between units aren't exactly soundproof, but I'll definitely stay there again next time I'm out that way.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family