“Vacation ”

Maverick's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Colville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff. We were greeted as soon as we walked in. Food was prompt and delicious. Great breakfast choices on the menu. Server was on top of my coffee refills and the coffee was excellent. Manager and waitress took time to talk to us about snowmobiling in the area and gave us good information.
Great place to eat we will be back.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Standard breakfast. Was not offered a refill on coffee. Not sure why and don't want to guess. I did all the signals for a refill which seems to work most of time. Coffee was not good. Small isolated town with regulars greeted and many with small talk. Great if regular...friendly enough to strangers. I will not be coming back. Felt like I was intruding. Food not "great" for me to modify this review.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Waitress was very friendly & prompt, food was very good, the toast in particular was very good. Restaurant very clean.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Clean, nice atmosphere, great service and good food. Seemed to be a local favorite.
Appropriate for families.
Beer and wine only, no spirits
Menu included all cuts of steak from sirloin to porterhouse. Also had all day breakfast, which looked like nice large portions.
I will go back the next time I visit Colville.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We had a large group so they accommodated us easily. Good choices. A little slow but we were a large group as I said but would recommend this.