Marina Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Valu Inn Sea Tac(Des Moines)
View Hotel
King's Arms Motel(Des Moines)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfast iswaffle makeriron and boardseatac airportshuttle service to the airportsea tacpark and flywithin walking distancesmall fridgewafflesan early flightnight staytwo blocksbreakfast areanight's sleepthe light rail station
Reviewed 4 September 2017

My youngest son has been living in Seattle the past 2 years & found this hotel for me. My room was 204, it was HUGE, as the bed, which 2-3 people could fit, desk, dresser with deep, many drawers & a safe, sitting area with a full size couch, the windows are almost the entire length of the room & you cannot hear the traffic or planes, the walls & floors are solid, very quite, clean, safe. Window AC/heat, priority for us desert rats, everything you need already in the room: kitchenette with fridge, microwave, coffee, sink, closet, iron, ironing board, hair dryer in the bathroom, which is a little tight & no tub or door, which was weird for me. Shuttle both ways to airport was $30. I learned how to use the city bus, transfer, & the Link for Seattle. The Marina is just down the street & the restaurants up around the block, the breakfast places are south & Wally's etc., north. The marina also has a restaurant, we went to both. Michelle & Rick were very nice as they knew the reason for my stay & gave me a very good rate for such a nice large remodeled room & the bedspreads/linens have been replaced. I think they also attract all adults, no kids my 3 days. I like that the noisy vending machines are downstairs, I didn't make breakfast. Lobby very nice, fresh flowers, flowers everywhere, restroom downstairs, fireplace in breakfast area & tv . Free Wifi & it works. There is a pc, but I had my husband fax my flight confirmation to the lobby. I would definitely return when I come back to Seattle. When I travel, I like to go, stay, eat, shop, etc., at non-chain and support local business owners & communities.

Room Tip: All the rooms face the bay, trees, main street. I prefer upstairs.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This place is a little gem. Room has comfy bed, kitchenette, iron and board, AC or heat, a laundry center, comfy couch and table for good workspace. Internet is good, and the continental breakfast is a nice touch. Throw in lots of parking and (at most times) free shuttle to the airport and you are not lacking. One block from Marina and there must be 15 restaurants in walking distance. Awesome little hotel

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

It's nothing fancy. We arrived very late. Parking was tight. Front door was locked and you had to call on the phone provided at the door to get the clerk to open. He was friendly, considering the time of night. No elevators so hiking our luggage up the stairs, while exhausted, was not fun. Room was clean-ish. Old and tired looking...just like us! Bedding was awful. Bathroom , meh. Would I stay again. Probably not.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We flew into Seattle for a 3 1/2 week vacation that included a 7 day cruise to Alaska, a week at a resort near Mount Hood, Oregon and a week stay at another resort in Ocean Shores, Washington. So after checking what was available near the airport I discovered the Marina Inn. The location was perfect, close to the airport and only about 20 minutes from Pier 93 where our cruise to Alaska would depart from.
We stayed at the Marina Inn on 3 separate nights about a week apart. We stayed the night before the cruise departure, we stayed the night at the end of the cruise and we stayed the night before our early morning flight home at the end of our trip 3 1/2 weeks later.
I can not say enough about the hotel manager, Michelle, she was wonderful. Not only is she the Manager, but also she drove the hotel shuttle van. She drove my wife and I and another couple to and from the cruise ship. She drove us to the airport to pick up our rental car the day after the cruise. She met me at the rental car return the night before our flight home, and then took us to the airport at 6 am. the next morning for our flight home, how great is that!
My wife being handicapped, Michelle made sure that we always had a ground floor unit #108 and it was always ready well before check-in time.
If we ever need to stay in Seattle again I will definitely stay at the Marina Inn, mostly because of Michelle. Oh and by the way Michelle also recommended A great seafood restaurant two blocks away called Wally's, fantastic, but be prepared to wait for a table, its a local favorite. We ate there 3 times, Get the almond crusted fresh halibut with mushroom sauce on top, its wonderful.

Room Tip: Our room #108 was on the ground floor and quiet. No problem sleeping.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2017

There's not much to be overly critical about, but not much to write home either. The room was big and the bed did it's job, but I don't recommend this place for a long haul. It's fine, but there were a few dirty spots here and there, and the shower head was really low (shorter than my gf). The location is good if you're doing stuff in the immediate area, but it's not great if you're trying to do stuff in Seattle. A lot of the businesses close early BUT there are two decent bars a block away.

It's good. If you're in a bind or need a quick place to crash, book this place without hesitation. it's fine.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple