“Never Disappoints!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We have been to Roses countless time and it never fails to disappoint. This was our first visit for breakfast. We both enjoyed a satiating breakfast with farm fresh eggs, cured meats and potatoes. The portions were delicious and satiating and fueled us for a day of hiking on Orcas Island.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Forget the the usual American restaurant breakfast of 2 eggs with [frozen] hash browns and head to Rose's for real, live potatoes--perfectly prepared, shredded and baked, with poached eggs on top and a thin slice of Serrano ham (think prosciutto), or choose lovely whole grain toast with slices of Gouda cheese and perfectly ripe pear. A class act. No more pricey than other Orcas eateries.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by a shop owner down the street. I figured we were dressed appropriately enough in our yoga pants and sweat shirts. Upon arriving there I rethought that a bit. But well we're here and hungry and it's not very busy. Mom had the halibut sandwich which she loved. I had the potato leek soup which was good and the chicken salad sandwich. It was funny, at this fancy lunch place on an island I was served the same chicken salad I make at home!! It was Ina Garten's curry chicken salad! It tasted great though. We also shared a raspberry rhubarb crisp which was much too sour for my liking. All in all a good place but a bit fancy for me. Glad we went but would try something else the next time.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This was an exceptional lunch by any standard. A great wine program both in the restaurant and in their retail area. Great deli! This place can hold its own against anybody. Such a jem for Orcas!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I had potato soup and fresh bread for lunch and was delicious !! It’s pricey restaurant . Parking is hard to find !!