“Exceptionally amazing with great selections”
Review of Tasty Thai

Tasty Thai
Ranked #35 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Thai owners with Thai people cooking inside the kitchen! Very friendly and will go above and beyond with requests you make. I like their ginger plate. Great value and great food. Good for both casual dining and take-out.

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

The menu is pretty diverse and very accommodating especially with substitutions. The pad Thai was great as was the garlic chicken. Beware the food is spicier than you might expect. Go lighter on the spiciness if you're not sure.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

We loved everything we ordered - from the Tom Kha Gai soup, to the pad thai, the fried rice, to the thai iced tea. They were also quick and friendly.

Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

I have ordered take out from here now four times and it has all been delicious. The counter staff always seems in a hurry but they are friendly. I work over in this area now so have been in the hunt for the best Thai food and this one is the top of the list of five restaurants I have tried. I have enjoyed their Phad See Ew and Panang curry the most. The curry has the perfect balance of creaminess and lime.

1  Thank SunnyandBuster
Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

Excellent phad thai, pad see u and Crispy Garlic Chicken. We love this place because of their Consistently great food and service. Have never been let down by their take away food either except when I forget the peanut sauce.

1  Thank oldscottydog