“Fast, clean and tasty..Did I say Fresh food!!”
Review of Tasty Thai

Tasty Thai
Ranked #37 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very friendly, fast service..home cooked everything!! Good choice of main dishes and side dishes. Food is very pretty on the plates!! Tastes even better!! Lots of good curry taste!

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Our fam loves this place. We love the Beef Salad. Sometimes 3 stars is too spicy for the kids. But I love it. Tom Yum Koong is a hot and\ sour soup with prawns. Yummy. Little one loves chicken satay with peanut sauce.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I love Thai food and this restaurant is the right kind for me: the people are kind, the service is good, the cook is fast and the price is right.
We ordered pad thai, massanam something and green curry. All taste great.

If you love Thai food and do not want to spend too much, this is the right restaurant for you.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I LOVE this restaurant in Lynnwood, WA for lunch. The prices are reasonable with good portions. I
particularly like the VERY fresh vegetables and freshly prepared chicken. Any time I am meeting
a friend for lunch I recommend going to this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Easy to miss, as it's set back and doesn't face Hwy 99, this gem of a family-owned restaurant has a large menu, delicious food and excellent service. While I like not spicy, friends order spicy 2 or 3. The steamed brown rice was moist and a perfect addition to my #45 Phad King with chicken and sautéed ginger, green pepper, onion, carrot and mushroom. Friends ordered noodle dishes. Gracious service with a smile delivers food quickly and you leave well satisfied. If you want to order food to go for a home party, they wonderfully prepare the food ready to serve. Please try Tasty Thai!