“Some of My Favorite Pastries.....Ever!”
Review of Vinman's

Ranked #40 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

OUTSTANDING couple of Pastries! Wow! Got a raspberry custard pastry and some kind of an orange croissant-type pastry. Amongst the very best I have ever (ever!)tasted. Tried a bread sample too and it tasted great. There is not again a time I visit Ellensburg that I will not stop by this place. It was that good at least what I had. Happy to not live in E-burg in the fact that if I did I would be at Vinman's regularly and a bit more round. Great Pastries.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I have a friend from France who says that Vinman's baguettes are as good as any she's had in Paris. I don't know how you could live in a town where you couldn't get good bread. I will now say a prayer of thanks...

1  Thank Darrin W
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This bakery has good wines and wonderful breads. They used to have a salmon spread that was to die for...slather that on a fresh ciabatta roll...wow! Sadly, they don't carry it anymore.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

They were expensive 2 years ago. They got a bit of change in management I think about a year ago and prices went even higher! you basically have to pay over 4$ for a danish that is made of plain dough with bit of fruit jam in it. Almost every pastry is over $3.50. Yes, they look really good, and yes, no other bakery in town does it, but it is a pure rip off. They are also closed on Sun and Mon.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This is by far the best bakery in Ellensburg and I would say it could easily compete with the best in Seattle or Portland. The bread is made daily and their sourdough and campagnolo are some of the best I've tasted. Hearty and delicious, obviously made with love!

Great service and wonderful baked delectables. Stop in, you won't be disappointed!