US$73
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$128
US$69
US$64
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Motel 6 Ellensburg(Ellensburg)
US$75
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanseveral restaurants within walking distancewould stay here againbetter than averagepool and hot tubthe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staystayed here for one nightroad tripwe've stayedfree breakfastsausagefreewayleavenworthcerealfurniture
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I have never stayed where the pet fee was only $10. But, I thought the room was over priced for the quality. We paid $143 for a king size bed. The room was a little worn but clean enough. There was a door to the room next door that let a lot of noise from them in. Besides hearing the people noise, they had a little yappy dog. It would bark and make our dog growl and bark back. We were woke up, several times. The staff was professional and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We stopped here for the night before reaching Seattle.The hotel was great. The room was clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again. Heads up, there is no elevator.

Room Tip: If you have problems with stairs,I would call ahead to request a first floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Easy check-in & check-out, room was updated nicely & very clean. Close-ish to the freeway, but didn't hear any road noise. Son said breakfast cereal was stale, but the yogurt & sausage patty were fine. Nice, easy stay!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Kelzwet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!!!

Amanda Kreider

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Stayed overnight this past weekend. Very nice. CLEAN nicely appointed room. Nice indoor hot tub and pool. Excellent buffet breakfast. My friends saved a few bucks and stayed down the road and collectively had a miserable experience. Room rates are reasonable and so worth it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Karen,

Thank you so much for your review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Hopefully we get to see you and your friends in the future!

Amanda Kreider

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Not as nice as you would expect for the money. Bathroom floor in bad need of a good cleaning. Needs a deep cleaning and sterilized. No other comment. The egg omelet was nasty as well as the bacon. The rest was fine. Found enough other things to eat to hold me over to lunch.

Room Tip: Just check the bathroom floors for clean
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am only sorry it wasn't a more positive experience for you. I have notified my maintenance staff about the bathroom needs and I have inspected the room myself. Although the tile is worn in that room, I can assure you that the bathroom and the rest of the room are completely spotless and clean. I am sorry you did not enjoy our breakfast. One of our favorites by guests are the cheese omelettes and bacon. We also serve sausage patties and fried egg patties in exchange for the omelettes and bacon. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to make your impression of our hotel a positive one.

Management