US$74
US$79
US$179
Hampton.com
Hotels.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanseveral restaurants within walking distancewould stay here againbetter than averagepool and hot tubthe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staystayed here for one nightroad tripwe've stayedfree breakfastsausagefreewayleavenworthcerealfurniture
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This place was not our favorite. We are on a 19 day family road trip and have stayed in many hotels now. This was by far the worst. The staff was very friendly, though. The hotel is old. Jets on the hot tub doesn't work. That's not a deal breaker as it was still warm and the kids liked the pool. I went to do laundry...so I went to the front desk to ask the girl on duty for coins. I asked how much each load was so I would know how many quarters to get...she said, "I don't know how much it costs. I've never done my laundry here." Sigh. So, I got lots of quarters just in case. (The laundry room is like 20 feet from desk...how can the person in charge not know this?). I put my laundry in the washer. It didn't start. The girl at the desk didn't know how to get it to start either. She called the maintenance man (she was helpful), and he told us to push and hold the right side of the lid down. That did get it to work...probably needs a sign. The deal breaker came in when we didn't get a good night of sleep. Before we went to bed, our phone rang. Not a big deal. Nobody was there. Then we went to bed...and our phone kept ringing ever so often. At 1 am I unplugged it from the wall. Ridiculous. This morning when I got up, I plugged it in. It had already rang 3 different times during the hour we were loading the car. I told the front desk...the girl said sorry and it sounded like an alarm was set on the phone that housekeeping forgot to reset. Sorry really isn't enough. A tired travelled paying $150 + a night deserves sleep. The nice girl said she would tell the manager but nothing was done to show sorry. I heard her tell someone else the manager wasn't in...at 8 AM you would think someone in charge would be around. We were not pleased. I wouldn't stay here again and I am a very patient fairly easy to please person. If your night of sleep is messed up just expect a so sorry and a pat on the back as they send you out the door with a have a great day.

Stayed: July 2016
3  Thank WPSClarksvegas
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Guest,

I am terribly sorry for the less than desirable stay that you had at my hotel. I am at a loss for words as to why the telephone would have kept ringing off the hook during your stay. Sounds like there was a glitch and the system may have needed to be reset. I will make sure to inform my front desk employees how to deal with such an issue. Since your review I have been able to address all the maintenance issues that we encountered during your stay. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again, so that we may have the opportunity to better serve you!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I have never stayed where the pet fee was only $10. But, I thought the room was over priced for the quality. We paid $143 for a king size bed. The room was a little worn but clean enough. There was a door to the room next door that let a lot of noise from them in. Besides hearing the people noise, they had a little yappy dog. It would bark and make our dog growl and bark back. We were woke up, several times. The staff was professional and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

We stopped here for the night before reaching Seattle.The hotel was great. The room was clean, the breakfast was good, and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again. Heads up, there is no elevator.

Room Tip: If you have problems with stairs,I would call ahead to request a first floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Easy check-in & check-out, room was updated nicely & very clean. Close-ish to the freeway, but didn't hear any road noise. Son said breakfast cereal was stale, but the yogurt & sausage patty were fine. Nice, easy stay!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Kelzwet,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!!!

Amanda Kreider

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Stayed overnight this past weekend. Very nice. CLEAN nicely appointed room. Nice indoor hot tub and pool. Excellent buffet breakfast. My friends saved a few bucks and stayed down the road and collectively had a miserable experience. Room rates are reasonable and so worth it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Karen,

Thank you so much for your review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Hopefully we get to see you and your friends in the future!

Amanda Kreider