“Unique pastries, clean and light environment”
Review of Katya's Bakery

Katya's Bakery
Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Everett
Reviewed 20 September 2016

From reading the other reviews, I'm going to have to go back to try the crepes and the honey cake. I ordered cookies and pastries, and while unique, they were but average choices for my palate.On the other hand, the people were friendly, my order was prepared quickly, and it's a nice, bright, roomy interior. One won't be overtaken by the smells or the volume of tempting items as one is accustomed to at the typical bakeries.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Tasty and unique pastries. Nice settings. Will definitely go back. I tried the honey cake for the first time. Not too sweet, just right. Saved the day after a disappointing dinner elsewhere.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Very unique bakery serving delicious crepes and fabulous sweets. Very clean and comfortable environment and friendly people. Good coffee too. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Excellent. Got the blueberry crepe with loads of real whipped cream dabbled with chocolate sauce. Good espresso. Very clean and relaxed environment. Friendly service.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

How was I to know how delicious a soup could be? I guess I never thought a beet soup could be so flavorful, filling and delightfully satisfying. Who knew? And the pastries, oh my, be still my heart. This place is worth hunting down and frequenting. Small, intimate, cozy, friendly and nice choice of European cuisine. Many Ukrainian pastry treats, just looking at them makes one drool. (Homemade cakes for order and take out) Highly recommended by my family.

Been to Katya's Bakery? Share your experiences!