“Throws T (op) Ramen to the Curb and Down the Storm Drain! Glug... Glug... Glug...”
Review of J Ramen and Sushi

J Ramen and Sushi
Ranked #32 of 456 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed 14 December 2017

OMG! By unfortunate circumstance, I've never had much better than Top Ramen and even then I would always "doctor" it up to make it more interesting and palatable. Finally, I got my foodie butt into a restaurant that serves what appears to be very authentic and very tasty ramen. J Ramen rocks! Casual environment. About 10 times the price of Top ramen and well worth every single penny (not expensive at all for an over the "top" yummy non-fast food lunch). Got the garlic ramen, my partner got the spicy. Both were amazing! That being said, we will be returning not only for ramen, but gotta check out their sushi as well. Looks like it's just as good. Located at the outer limits of downtown, a definite diamond in the rough!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Some friends took us here. It was a new restaurant to us after we had been out of the country for 2 years. I had no idea what to expect. I had missed the recent advent of ramen restaurants and all I knew of ramen was Top Ramen you bought at the grocery for a quarter and ate when you were broke. The world of ramen sure has changed. These ramens are hearty and flavourful and full meals! You can get them with so many different ingredients! Also the sushi is fresh, reasonably priced, and wonderful. Then there were the specials! All delicious and very reasonably priced. I have now been back 3 times.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

To be honest there are not a enough ramen places in Everett. Having J Ramen and Sushi in downtown Everett is a huge bonus. They are consistent, fairly priced, provide good service and are always clean. My personal go to is the spicy tonkotsu ramen with takoyaki and hot tea.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Food was just ‘meh’. Tried a few pieces of nigiri (bland rice), the homemade gyoza (salty, greasy-deep-fried), and the Tonkotsu ramen. It was bland, with none of the deep, rich porky goodness I was hoping for. The egg was hard cooked and cold, pork was ok.
With the reviews and rating, I was expecting way more.
Maybe if you like gimmicky rolls, this place might be for you. As far as ramen goes, skip it.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Been going to J Ramen for the last year. Definitely our go to place for sushi and ramen. Sushi is fresh, I get a roll at least a couple times a month. J Roll well worth a trip. The ramen is great on a cold day. Not sure how they make the broth but it's so flavorful. Has a casual dining area and small sushi bar. Staff is friendly and service is fast. Worth a visit, won't be disappointed.