“Family friendly”

Ranked #53 of 474 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasonal hours may vary. We are open until 10 p.M, but we close at 9 p.M during the Winter.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had a few family birthdays to celebrate so we went to Bob's! Everybody loved it, especially the Grandkids! My husband and I go there pretty often also!

1  Thank Julie O
TeamAtBobs, General Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hi Julie!

Thank you for being our guests! We sincerely do our best to make each guest experience a great one here at Everett Bob's. With so many great options for everyone, you can relax and enjoy the moments and memories.

Thank you again Julie, it's always a pleasure to have you here as our guests!

Fresh Burgers,
Locally Owned.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

As a Canadian I had never heard of this chain but I was not disappointed! These were good burgers! I saw several salads go by as well and they were huge! Service was friendly but also slow - not the food service, just our server - It took us about 20 minutes to get the bill and eventually pay for it.
Still a good visit and would stop in again

TeamAtBobs, Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hi Jayson!

Thank you for being our guests! While we are known for our large number of gourmet burger selections, our entire menu is based on the same commitments of expertly crafted fresh ingredients and larger portion sizes. We do our best Jayson to make each guest experience a great one, and apologize if our server was not as prompt as they perhaps could have been.

We look forward to having you back as our guest on your next visit south!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Like this place for lunch but breakfast is a different story. I can not have eggs and everything on the breakfast menu is made with eggs. Except ham, bacon and hashbrowns so for me I will not go back for breakfast. The hashbrowns were good but I'd rather have something else. Why not fruit even a salad, Is it that hard to make at 10 in the morning? Other restaurants do it. At a lot of retaurants you can have the things on the lunch menu too for breakfast. The service was good. Waitress was very nice.

TeamAtBobs, Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hi 38Kris!

Thank you for being our guest! We do our best to make each guest experience a great one, including accommodating (as best as we can), a guests specific dietary needs.

Our fresh salad ingredient preparation for both our lunch and dinner menus is made throughout each service day. If you are enjoying breakfast with us at 10:00AM, we should be able to provide a great salad for you.

Thank you again 38Kris for being our guest, we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Have visited the Yakima and Everett Washington locations. Both were clean, fun, good drinks and delicious food. The baked potatoe is enough to feed 2 people, holy cow!
Enjoy!

TeamAtBobs, Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Hi fennijer1979!

Thank you for being our guest, we do our best to make each guest experience a great one! High quality ingredients, large portions and great service, have been our signature for decades, we look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I've eaten here before, I usually get a sandwich or fish and fries. It has always been good in the past. Last night I tried a Quesadilla, It was awful! Crusty and greasy, kind of hard. I'm not sure I'll eat there again.

TeamAtBobs, Manager at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Greetings Ravensrest,

As a longstanding, locally owned business in the Everett community, Bob's primary goal is to make each guest experience a great one. Quesadillas by their nature of ingredients, requires a high quality cheddar cheese, which we use. As we've all experienced during the cooking process, cheeses will give off some of the percentage of butter fat as a natural component of the cooking process. If you should ever be served an item at our restaurant that does not meet your expectation, a kind mention to our server will remedy the situation, again, we do work hard to make each guest experience a great one.

The Team At Bob's

Been to Bob's Burgers and Brew? Share your experiences!