“Fun afternoon hanging out with my friend”
Review of Anthony's Homeport

Anthony's Homeport
Ranked #1 of 474 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My friend had never been to Anthony’s and I assured her that she wouldn’t be disappointed. I’ve been to several Anthony’s restaurants and they have all been consistently good. My friend was not disappointed. The service was great, the food was great and the water view is always nice. I made a believer out of her. Was the first time I’ve been to the Olympia Anthony’s but I will be back now that I know where it is.

Date of visit: August 2018
AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's Homeport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this! I am so thrilled that you had a wonderful time and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stopped here while we were in town from the East Coast visiting family. The food was delicious and perfectly prepared. I had the crab legs and the flavor was Mmmm Mmmm Good! There aren't too many nice places to eat in the area so this was a wonderful find and we all enjoyed our dinner (and maybe our desserts too haha). We went around 7 pm on a Thursday without reservations and got lucky and only waited about 15 min but I would highly recommend reservations!

Date of visit: August 2018

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm so thrilled you had a wonderful time, thank you for coming in!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Made reservations and were seated quickly. Waitpersons were friendly and courteous.
Food as always was excellent but my dish was not hot which I prefer but just warm which is my only complaint. Dinner of halibut/salmon was very good. Small plate of fried oyster strips was tasty.

Date of visit: July 2018
AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's Homeport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience! I am so thrilled you had such a great time! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I am amazed at the amount of breading that was layered on to the fish and chips and all the seafood dishes! Seemed to be deep fried and overcooked as well. I have eaten at other high end seafood restrurants in the area and never had so much breading. The view of the waterfront was spectacular, but I was very disappointed with the actual meal. Too bad. I had looked forward to this from all the rave reviews it got. Probably not a place to take out of town guests to.

Date of visit: July 2018

Hi there! Thank you so much for providing this feedback and bringing this to my attention! I'm so sorry that the food was a bit disappointing! We hold ourselves to very high standards and I'm so sorry that we fell short this time! I have passed this along to the general manager and I would love to take your phone number so that I can have him personally touch base with you on this! Please, email me your phone number at feedback@anthonys.com so that I can have him straighten this out with you! Again, I am sorry that this was not a completely satisfying experience and I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Good place for seafood and celebrations. Good food, well prepared and presented. Excellent staff and good drinks too.

Date of visit: March 2018
AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's Homeport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm so happy you had an excellent experience and we hope to see you again soon!
-Molli

Been to Anthony's Homeport? Share your experiences!