“nice place”

Lombardi's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lombardi's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 456 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Lombardi's Restaurants, as in Italy, the dining experience is held to a high regard. Meals are a time to enjoy the food that brings family and friends together. Great pride is taken in the preparation of our dishes, and we are committed to sourcing locally whenever possible, using only the finest ingredients in our kitchens. Located at the scenic Everett Marina, Lombardi's features authentic dishes that are rooted in the culinary traditions of Italy, paying homage to the seven honored ingredients of Italian food - olive oil, garlic, pasta, tomatoes, olives, basil and love. Dive in to the Tuscan Prawn starter, Pizza Margherita or Veal Saltimboca - but don't forget our wide variety of delicious pasta entrees. Vegetarian & gluten free options available. Both Italian and Washington wines are a focus of the wine list. Enjoy daily happy hour and patio dining, with stunning sunset & marina views. Owned by a mother and daughter duo, and driven by an experienced culinary team, Lombardi's is a local favorite that delivers seasonally inspired dishes. Open kitchens, warm colors, and old school Tuscan charm offer a relaxing yet vibrant place to dine. Lombardi's is connected to the Italian culture, which we embrace in our authentic tastes and menus. With our small plates that are perfect for sharing, entrees inspired by travels through Italy, and desserts created in the Italian tradition, we invite you to experience home style Italian cuisine that will bring you back to our table time and time again. Lombardi's Italian Restaurants. Always fresh, vibrant, & delicious!
Reviewed 22 January 2018

they have a really nice happy hour and during the summer you can enjoy it outside. view of the marina is nice as well, and the artwork is great.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed an evening with our friends here and really enjoyed the dinner. My dish was a salad with salmon and prawns. I was pleasantly surprised at the chilled, raw prawns, not cooked. In case of Sushi, raw shrimp is called Amaebi, meaning sweet shrimp. It tastes slightly sweet when the shrimp is fresh and raw. I really enjoyed the raw prawns in my salad. The salmon was nicely cooked and seasoned. Others had chickens and salmons and everyone enjoyed the meal. The only thing that wasn’t good was the appetizer was overpriced.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The chicken marinara was good, as was everything that everyone got. I haven't been here in years, and I would recommend this good Italian food.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We had an absolutely wonderful family dinner at Lombardi’s. Our server Michael was incredible and very personable. We each had dinner salads with homemade dressings that were the perfect starter. Our entrees were beyond good. I had the spaghetti pomodoro and I ate every bite. The pasta was hot and the sauce was just right. The bread and olive oil with the large garlic pieces was delicious. We had a bottle of Washington state cask Syrah that was a real treat, full of flavor and full bodied that was perfect for Italian. For desert the tiramisu and pear upside down cake, both were the perfect finish. Restaurant atmosphere was a plus with the marina Christmas lights. Highly recommend this restaurant. We had a lovely family dinner with good conversation, food and service.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My friend took me for my birthday. At first I thought the portion was small. But the food was so rich and delicious I couldn't finish. But I still made room for dessert! Wonderful service and atmosphere.

Been to Lombardi's Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!