All reviewstwin peakssnoqualmie fallsroad noiseraging rivercorned beefrestaurant downstairscrab cakescommon bathroomcleaning ladybusy intersectionsalish lodgeshort drivepleasant stayroom was cleanrooms are smallqueen bedgreat room
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

After staying in some North Bend 1 star motels, I was looking for a quality place not too far away.
I had driven through Falls City several times, not having time to stop. A friend checked out The Road House Restaurant and Inn.
I am on my third of four days and it is cozy wonderful. The downstairs restaurant has intimate booths and tables with views. There is also a large room, beautifully decorated with a fireplace and indoor window patio.
My bedroom is nicely furnished, decorated and cozy, with a comfortable bed. It feels like being in sweet bedroom.
The staff is very attentive, helpful and friendly.
I will definitely return.
Oh, and there is a big red room with a huge TV screen, perfect for watching the Gonzaga last night.
I had a delightful walk around the town. There is a path close by to The Raging River.
Yup, this is a great place.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2016

The exterior of the Fall City Roadhouse and Inn may be recognizable to Twin Peaks fans as the exterior of that fictional town's Roadhouse. There the similarities end--I'm pretty sure nobody's going to drug your beer there, nor are you likely to see visions that will lead to the solving of a murder mystery. That being said, there's a lot to say about the Fall City Roadhouse and Inn, all good as far as my wife and I are concerned. We only had one meal, a dinner, so that's the only meal I can speak to here. The Goat Cheese Pesto Fettuccine was praised by my wife, and I am in awe of the Bacon Mac and Cheese. You'd think, what could one do to make something as pedestrian as mac and cheese so very, very awesome, and you'd normally be right to ponder that--but the Roadhouse produces something very special when they create this simple dish. We stayed overnight in one of the cozy little rooms, and found it well-appointed, clean, and attractive. Very comfortable beds, too. And there is a warm-but-expansive sports lounge upstairs as well.

Room Tip: Rooms facing west would have better views, rooms facing east more quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2016

We were here for a quick breakfast. But the menu includes no simple offerings such as two fried eggs and toast, etc. instead, the breakfast offerings are all omlets or elaborate egg mixes-- with prices for a plate in the $12 to $15 range. The quality of the food just doesn't warrant those prices. My dish was chorizo scrambled eggs with goat cheese-- it came over cooked, almost burned and basically inedible. I didn't want to eat separately from the rest of the group, so I just picked at my plate. I should have sent it back. Note: will their biscuits are excellent-- the best part of an otherwise disappointing meal.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank MontpelierGuy
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We paid $17 for fish and chips and $13 for your basic cheap Smirnoff vodka.. ouch for pricing. I can go to the Snoqualmie casino or woodman lodge for $10 same martini... just saying.. Exspensive!!!!!,,,,,,,,

Room Tip: Nice room not food!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Now this restaurant is worth the drive! This is down home cooking at reasonable prices and very plentiful. We have made this our "go to" breakfast spot - and just a short drive from neighboring cities to get to Fall City.
The portions are huge and the biscuits are great.
We have tried lots of the selections and an occasional bloody mary, which is also good sized and well priced. It's a "farmy" atmosphere and not fancy - lots of selections on the menu, something for everyone. Not too noisy and not too crowded.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family