Fall City Roadhouse & Inn
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewstwin peakssnoqualmie fallsraging riverroad noiserestaurant downstairsfrench dipmeatloafroad housecleaning ladysalish lodgeshort drivepleasant staygreat roomstay there againtreehouse pointseattlecouch
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I spent four nights here in early September. The room was great, small but comfortable and very clean. Every member of the staff was incredibly friendly and helped make our experience better. We ate dinner here twice and breakfast once. I loved everything we tried (French dip, pulled pork sandwich, blackened steelhead over Caesar salad, western burger, eggs Benedict) as well as all the cocktails and wine. I also booked one night at the Salish this week and two nights at a Marriott in Seattle which were both nice but I was left wishing I was still in quaint and beautiful fall city at the roadhouse. I will definitely be returning here!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stay at this place every year for a professional golf tournament up at The ridge at Snoqualmie. Great place, close by the tournament easy in and out, a bit noisy, not bad, rooms are comfortable, food in the restaurant is great!! breakfast is the best, the homemade corned beef hash !! or the benedict, never disappointed. great staff, and the exceptionally kind cleaning lady.

Room Tip: corner suites are best
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BV249853
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We ate here three times while visiting friends, and it doesn't disappoint.

I personally ate the pork chop (10 oz. thick-cut chop, garlic mashed Yukon gold potatoes, housemade bourbon apple sauce, and fresh seasonal vegetables) on our first visit. Everything was on point. TASty,and flavours worked well together.

The second time, I tried the Steak bites and fires (Pan seared steak with wild mushrooms and demi-glaze over Roadhouse Fries, topped with green onions ). It was my least favorite of the three meals, but the steak and fires were still pretty good!

And on our last time there before we came back home, the meatloaf (Housemade with 100% American Kobe beef and Italian sausage, demi-glace, garlic mashed Yukon gold potatoes, and fresh seasonal vegetables). I'm not a meatloaf guy. I personnaly not a fan a t all, but this, this has converted me. it was so good, I can't describe it. The flavors and the demi-glace / BBQ sauce for it... my God, they should sell that stuff to take home!

I did try my wife's leftover Bacon Mac and Cheese and that too, was really something tasty. Not too cheesy, and the bacon was good.

Highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lavictl77
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

"Roadhouse" is an apt name as this place is right on the road. Not much going on in Fall City but our room was clean and pleasant. I appreciate the higher end toiletries. The Raging River Suite had a pullout couch plus the queen bed. Breakfast at the restaurant was excellent!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kinwa
Reviewed 23 May 2017

OK so we have given this place a few try's... Also my daughter worked here for a few months. Each time we go we think it is going to be better.... NOT... Food is just ok.. If they are going to charge the prices they do they the staff should look more top notch... They don't. Bar tender is so so. Nothing to say wow that was great drink. Each time we go around 8 ish or so they seem to have the kitchen closed and few choices for drinks. Not a fan

Room Tip: river side
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple