All reviews twin peaks snoqualmie falls road noise raging river corned beef restaurant downstairs crab cakes common bathroom cleaning lady busy intersection room was nice and clean salish lodge queen bed short drive pleasant stay rooms are small bacon mac and cheese
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I stayed here one night, while visiting family in the area, had drinks, dinner and breakfast, and everything was perfect. My room was so clean, located upstairs with the other 6 rooms, very quiet. I loved the feel of the Roadhouse, an historic place with an interesting story. I will definitely stay there again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Having just wrapped up an amazing fall adventure, we began our drive back to Seattle when from the back seat we began to hear grumblings. Our 3 grandchildren were starving! Unfamiliar with the area, Fall City was a welcome site. The Roadhouse Restaurant and Inn looked inviting for our mid day meal.
The children's menu had many options and crayons/coloring pages helped to keep our "littles" entertained while they waited.
The soup of the day was a vegetable beef containing chunks of pot roast, perfect for my GF/DF diet. My husband had a yummy bowl of chili and our oldest grandchild enjoyed Macaroni & Cheese. With tummies full, we enjoyed our ride home. I can highly recommend stopping here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I spent four nights here in early September. The room was great, small but comfortable and very clean. Every member of the staff was incredibly friendly and helped make our experience better. We ate dinner here twice and breakfast once. I loved everything we tried (French dip, pulled pork sandwich, blackened steelhead over Caesar salad, western burger, eggs Benedict) as well as all the cocktails and wine. I also booked one night at the Salish this week and two nights at a Marriott in Seattle which were both nice but I was left wishing I was still in quaint and beautiful fall city at the roadhouse. I will definitely be returning here!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Stay at this place every year for a professional golf tournament up at The ridge at Snoqualmie. Great place, close by the tournament easy in and out, a bit noisy, not bad, rooms are comfortable, food in the restaurant is great!! breakfast is the best, the homemade corned beef hash !! or the benedict, never disappointed. great staff, and the exceptionally kind cleaning lady.

Room Tip: corner suites are best
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BV249853
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We ate here three times while visiting friends, and it doesn't disappoint.

I personally ate the pork chop (10 oz. thick-cut chop, garlic mashed Yukon gold potatoes, housemade bourbon apple sauce, and fresh seasonal vegetables) on our first visit. Everything was on point. TASty,and flavours worked well together.

The second time, I tried the Steak bites and fires (Pan seared steak with wild mushrooms and demi-glaze over Roadhouse Fries, topped with green onions ). It was my least favorite of the three meals, but the steak and fires were still pretty good!

And on our last time there before we came back home, the meatloaf (Housemade with 100% American Kobe beef and Italian sausage, demi-glace, garlic mashed Yukon gold potatoes, and fresh seasonal vegetables). I'm not a meatloaf guy. I personnaly not a fan a t all, but this, this has converted me. it was so good, I can't describe it. The flavors and the demi-glace / BBQ sauce for it... my God, they should sell that stuff to take home!

I did try my wife's leftover Bacon Mac and Cheese and that too, was really something tasty. Not too cheesy, and the bacon was good.

Highly recommend!