“Great breakfast!”

Johnnys At Fife Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Fife
Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Had a brief stay over in Fife on our way into Seattle and stopped in for breakfast. Just off the freeway, the staff was friendly, the service was good and the food delicious! All six of us ordered different items and everyone was happy with their meal - this is not an everyday occurrence. Midway through the meal our 13 year-old son exclaimed, "Can we eat here everyday of vacation?" The hash browns were a family favorite, but everything was really excellent.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Higher quality diner food, for a higher price, but worth it. They offer a range of choices for each meal and they also serve breakfast all day and offer specials to patrons that sign up for their Loyal Customers program.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Always good cafe food, we have eaten there many times, we live in Fife always received good service.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We sat in the bar, had appetizers and some drinks. Excellent shrimp salad on the bar appetizer menu. Also had shared in some wings and fried cheese sticks. Service was great.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Horrible service. Poor attitude. Couldn't be treated with even a smile or a friendly greeting. Was ignore by the manager/owner. Don't go. The food is good but pricey. They treat you like you are bothering them. Especially when you dare tell not not to add onions. The old white lady manager/owner person had the nerve to tell another customer that I annoyed her because I dared to go in there and order from them. Apparently I was too much of a bother to be treated with respect and be treated nice but you still took my money. I sure as hell will never bring myself or my money there ever again. Lady you need to change yourself and the way you treat customers.

Been to Johnnys At Fife Restaurant? Share your experiences!