“Sandwich and a coke please”

Viafore's Italian Delicatessen
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Fircrest
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Reviewed 13 September 2015

the little Italian deli in the heart of Fircrest is a great place to drop in for lunch. there deli has it all. meats, cheeses, breads and cold drinks.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Familiy owned and run by the mayor of my town, Fircrest Washington. Specialty Italian items and simple fare menu items to go. It's been there for a long long time.

1  Thank Chuck E
Reviewed 8 September 2014

I live in Iowa now but I lived in Tacoma /Fircrest for many years. I have a friend on his way to Seattle and will be passing through threw there. I made a list of restaurants to try and Viacore's is at the top of the list! I ate there at least twice a week. I miss their 'Viafore special" sandwich.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to Viafore's since the 1960's. Consistent, quality Italian food is the norm. Great frozen take home too. Give it a go but use cash!

1  Thank Surfpinky
Reviewed 28 June 2012

The only downfall is the hours, daytime only and no Sundays. Everything they make here is like having your old Italian grandma cooking for you!

2  Thank fairie13