“So sad this place is close”
Review of Two coffee

Two coffee
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Fircrest
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

This great little coffee house is no longer there. A big loss for Fircrest. Hope something good moves into that space, it's nice to have somewhere within walking distance.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I came here for a group writing meeting and it was the perfect venue: there is a lot of open space and plenty of comfortable seating, areas you can reserve, and it was relatively quiet in the early hours of the morning.

The coffee itself was great, especially the dirty chai. There are a lot of spicy coffee drinks on the menu, too, which was unique and intriguing.

Decor was chic, as well. I'll definitely be back to write and read.

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

I love going here with my daughter or girlfriends. The drinks and food are yummy and made to order. The thing I love most is the atmosphere. It's open and spacious with a mix of modern art and decor. I feel at home and appreciate that I can talk without being overheard by the table next to me.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Off the beaten path, T.W.O. Coffee is a comfortable coffee shop that you will want to linger in for a while. Great coffee, and excellent food, including Jill's homemade soup of the day. They have a small enclosed meeting room in the back for lunchtime meetings (I meet with a group there for lunch one day a week).

Reviewed 17 March 2015

While I appreciate this place and like having businesses like it in the Fircrest area, it is seriously over priced for what you get. Perhaps it's better just for a coffee, but there are other lunch spots far better. Sorry. I'll keep coming, but infrequently I'm afraid.

1  Thank GoodGoodLife4Me

Been to Two coffee? Share your experiences!