“The best coffee”

Two coffee
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Fircrest
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Enjoyed this little coffee shop...it had great lunches (soups, salads and sandwiches. Made my coffee just right . Unfortunately, it is no longer in business. A real shame as I enjoyed stopping there on a regular basis and they started making my coffee when they saw me coming! Ver sad to see them leave. The former owner was terrific (The Greener Bean) The travel date below is not applicable.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

This great little coffee house is no longer there. A big loss for Fircrest. Hope something good moves into that space, it's nice to have somewhere within walking distance.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

I came here for a group writing meeting and it was the perfect venue: there is a lot of open space and plenty of comfortable seating, areas you can reserve, and it was relatively quiet in the early hours of the morning.

The coffee itself was great, especially the dirty chai. There are a lot of spicy coffee drinks on the menu, too, which was unique and intriguing.

Decor was chic, as well. I'll definitely be back to write and read.

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

I love going here with my daughter or girlfriends. The drinks and food are yummy and made to order. The thing I love most is the atmosphere. It's open and spacious with a mix of modern art and decor. I feel at home and appreciate that I can talk without being overheard by the table next to me.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Off the beaten path, T.W.O. Coffee is a comfortable coffee shop that you will want to linger in for a while. Great coffee, and excellent food, including Jill's homemade soup of the day. They have a small enclosed meeting room in the back for lunchtime meetings (I meet with a group there for lunch one day a week).