Review Highlights

Acropat
Hoh River raft trip Sep 2020

Reviewed 26 September 2020
Pam R

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021

I highly recommend Gregg Springer as your River Guide, whether fishing, hunting or an educational float trip he has the expertise one looks for in a guide service. My wife and I rafted the Hoh River with Gregg during a fisheries closure and discovered Gregg's expertise as a biologist, sharing his knowledge of the seasonal fishery, the plants and wildlife cycles. Gregg is extremely personable and has invested in top of the line gear and equipment to ensure your safety and comfort- you will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 26 September 2020

I went on two morning Hoh River floats in mid September 2020. I had one other companion each day. Greg was wonderful in helping me in/out of raft with my mobility issues. The conversation was delightful and insightful on various environmental issues. I hope to go on many more trip with him at different times of the year and venture forth on different area rivers. Well worth the time and money.

1  Thank Pam R
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

Greg and Mike did a wonderful job on our float! This was a new and unique experience for us coming from Texas! They were extremely knowledgeable and experienced. Our group had a wonderful time with them. Highly recommend if you are looking for something fun and unique around this area! Just remember to bundle up! It gets chilly out there.

Reviewed 13 September 2020

AMAZING. Truly AMAZING. Greg was AWESOME. He is nice, friendly and knowledgeable. This is so worth the money paid. It's one of the best things I have ever done. We got to get out and look at Elk tracks and we pulled over to pick Blueberry's. Its an absolutely beautiful adventure. I would suggest wearing shoes/sandals that can get wet same with pants or wear shorts. Pack a suit if you want to swim at the end. Pack a camera and get ready to relax and enjoy the beauty that is the HOH River. Can't wait to float again next Saturday!!

Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

My favorite part was learning of the river trees,rocks,birds etc and a tip for better experience I enjoyed the conversations but I would also enjoy a few moments of peace to embrace the moment.