“Good food, Good prices”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Good pizza. Many other items on the menu ( Salads, Sandwiches, Pasta dishes). Just don't expect fast service. We waited a long time for our food. There weren't too many people in the restaurant but their takeout business kept them busy.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

The Pizza is good with great crust. The toppings were varied and flavorful. Some of us had the House Pizza, and the Chicken Pizza. We also utilized the Salad Bar which was typical but fresh. Definitely a good pizza place and worth the price. They also have good and tasty pictures of beer.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is a nice place to eat, its a bit on the expensive side but the food is not disappointing. A nice treat.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

My Dad and I stopped at Pacific Pizza on a Friday night on our way to Kalaloch Lodge. What a great little restaurant! The place was bustling, yet that didn't mean slow service. The staff was right on top of everything. Both of us had the salad bar. Delicious and fresh. I had the smoked salmon fettuccini, so flavorful and delicious! It was a very hearty helping with plenty of smoked salmon.

I would definitely stop at Pacific Pizza next time I find myself in Forks.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We loved our experience at this restaurant. The pizza was delicious! We all loved the crust in particular. We also ordered pasta and sandwich--everyone cleaned their plate. The service was also excellent--I witnessed the staff help other customers with special requests without a problem. As a family, we were also really appreciative of the cleanliness throughout. In fact, we even left some personal belongings behind, and they went above and beyond to return them to us via the mail--a sign of the quality of people running the place. Definitely a meal worth stopping for!

Been to Pacific Pizza? Share your experiences!