“Awesome Adventure!”

Escape Hour Gig Harbor
Ranked #2 of 6 Fun & Games in Gig Harbor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Escape Hour Gig Harbor is an exhilarating real life escape experience where you will be locked in and have to navigate and solve your way out of custom made elaborately designed rooms with friends or like minded individuals, and work together to escape. Your goal is to discover hidden clues, find secret codes, and navigate through maze like scenarios, and solve fun and sophisticated puzzles.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Escape Hour was an awesome experience. We had a group of four and it was a first for all of us. We did Baker Street and the quality and amount of detail that was put into our room was amazing. I highly recommend Escape Hour Gig Harbor and that if you do go try to go with a larger group, it definitely adds to the experience. We will definitely do this again!

All reviews
"date"
"executed"
"adventure"

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This was our 3rd escape room and we loved it! Great job on the rooms. We really enjoyed it and want to go back

Reviewed 28 January 2018

What a wonderful experience! The details and creativity in the room were amazing. The theme and clues were incredible and well thought out. My husband had recently suffered a heart attack and I wanted something special for our family. It was a great way to bring the family together for an happy occasion and away from hospital waiting room. And we "Escaped". We couldn't stopped talking about. Can't wait to tell others.

1  Thank Jamie L
Reviewed 20 January 2018

My husband and I had such a fun time doing the Mayan Ruins room. The detail that was put in the room and clues was fantastic. We didn't finish in the hour but we hope to go again soon to try again. The staff were all very nice and they seemed excited to be there. We went on a Thursday afternoon so we had the room all to ourselves which we enjoyed.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2018

What a great experience. This is the likes of an adventure you would see at Universal Studios or Disney World. The attention to detail and the excellent story line for the Escape Room was perfect. I brought a group of 14 and we did two escape rooms. My 1/2 of the group did the Mayan Ruins. It was very challenging and took all eight of us working together to complete the challenge. I did this with a group of ladies but would also work well with a family group. I would definitely recommend doing this particular room with more than a couple of people due to the level of expertise required to "Escape". So much fun. We are still talking about it.

1  Thank Pegschalet