“Very enjoyable !!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Always consistently good food. We usually get the the steak and shrimp dinner and some sushi. Always good, always fun to watch. The only thing I might criticize is of the hostess, never put a family with small children next to a couple with no children, especially a couple who may have been getting away for a date night without their children, if you know what I mean !!! Don't miss Misu !!

1  Thank sandyfeet97

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

Would not go back! Waited for 1 hr 45 minutes for my food. Should not have ordered sushi - everyone else in the group were completely done eating prior to my food arriving. When it arrived it was the wrong type of sushi - they did not offer to re-make and did not offer a discount after all the trouble. Then they got credit cards mixed up and had to refund/re-run the cards. Not a good experience and would not go back!

2  Thank bryan2863
Reviewed 30 January 2016

We used to have to travel into Tacoma The food is good and the guys who cook for you. This kind of dinning is always fun and I love the sea food.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Wasn't sure what to expect when we came here after the movies on Christmas Eve - we made reservations but it was not crowded for lunch.

There were six of us, and we were treated to a great experience by the hibachi chef, who was fun and skilled with the food preparation to boot. I had the steak/shrimp with fried rice, and each was cooked and seasoned quite well.

Prices were quite reasonable considering what you get.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

my family ate here on 12/21/15 to celebrate a birthday. After being seated I asked for a cup of tea and was told "we don't have any". As family was ordering I asked waitress what their Gluten Free options were - she responded "we don't have any". As a result I was,not able to eat. She then offered to stir fry some chicken in the back kitchen but would have to charge me for a full meal. I declined- Needless to say I WILL NOT be returning. In addition, dinners were served for rest of family sporadically.

2  Thank 25KathyB