“A Gold Mine in Gold Bar”
Review of Zeke's Drive-In

Zeke's Drive-In
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Gold Bar
Description: Listed on yelp.com, insiderpages.com, urbanspoon.com, travel.yahoo.com, and on Google.. Listed on best.king5.com as one of the best in western Washington.
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Sunday afternoon with cars bumper to bumper on Hwy 2 we figured it was crazy to think about even finding a place to park at Zeke's, however even with the crowd standing in line, the service was fast.
My bacon cheeseburger basket was so tasty, and both the burger and fries were hot. Great tartar too for my fries. I can see why it's a favorite for anyone traveling by, or
living near Zekes. It would be hard to resist.
As a Zeke's first-timer an employee recommended the Reuben for my next visit. He said they were really good. I love a good Reuben sandwich.
So don't let the long line at the order window keep you from trying this local favorite. They get the orders out quick.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Zeke's is a drive in - you order at the window and then can eat at one of the many picnic tables scattered about the property. They also have a spot which is indoors that you can sit at in the event that it is raining.

They have a good variety of burgers and standard burger shack fare. I'm partial to their mushrooms and a cherry shake.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

We were up hiking near Gold Bar and stopped in at Zeke's for a milkshake and fries. We were surprised to see a rhubarb shake on the menu, but when we were told they cook the rhubarb down themselves and add cinnamon and sugar, we tried one. It tasted like rhubarb pie. We also got a raspberry shake which was thick and tasty. The fries were good, although they needed salt - but I prefer this to having someone else add too much salt. We will be back!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Friendly, fast service and the milkshakes are awesome! The cat is huge! My husband had a burger and I had fries with our shakes. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Very tasty but definitely not health food. Great shakes and onion rings. The Roadrunner is a classic dog with bacon but recommend you share with someone.