“Fly or Drive in and enjoy good food and plenty of it!”
Review of Lana's Hangar Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lana's Hangar Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Great destination if you like aviation and good food. Unfortunately, this morning the weather is more than a little wet and the only things landing were seagulls. That leaves the food and I had pancakes. I have a hardy appetite and ordered two and to my surprise found out they are about a foot across and two of these was more than this guy could handle. Beyond being big they were good. Looking around folks were having biscuits and gravy as well as other breakfast favorites, all were smiling and enjoying the bounty. This is a diner that is open for breakfast thru dinner, that really caters to locals and they like it . I will be back for breakfast and certainly will try lunch and dinner as well.

1  Thank TeamFlounder

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Lana's is a small cafe located at the Aberdeen, WA airport. The food is good, the atmosphere is quaint aviation. You can taxi your small aircraft up to the ramp adjacent to the cafe, have breakfast, lunch or dinner the fly away, if you choose. The staff is clean and courteous and rhe cafe is spotless, Recommend you give it a try. Out of the way but not hard to find. Goos signage.

1  Thank Duane D
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is a fun place to eat while watching the small planes come and go. Not a fancy place but clean with excellent food. Busy on a sunny day and Sunday after church.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

This is a nice little cafe. I have been here multiple times, and the food and service is good. I have never ordered the same thing to eat, and I have always enjoyed what I ordered. A large variety of milkshakes which I love.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I made a stop to view the shore birds and decided to try this cafe. I would best describe it as a little place next to a roadway. It has the menu of a typical diner.