“Rereview”

Add it.
Lana's Hangar Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Last time we were here I gave them a horrible review but when we returned the service and food was much better. Our serve was very attentive to us and let us now about how long our food would be. She also kept our water glasses full. The only bad thing was it took so long for our food and the restaurant wasn't very busy but maybe the bar was. The food was good so I guess that makes up for the wait. I had a Patty Melt and my husband had a Blimp burger. The Blimp burger is huge and could probably be split for two.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This restaurant at the airport is closed. Those running it have moved into Hoquiam and is called the Simpson Street Grill. The food, service and everything else is now grand and I would recommend it as it is the best place to eat in Hoquiam.

1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Closed at the airport, but reopened next to Swanson's on Simpson Ave.

Much better location and more seating.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

So fun as you sit and watch small planes come and go at the little airport right outside the large windows. The food is really good as the old timers will verify. A very homey atmosphere with a nice warm fire embraces one of the dining areas. It's old but well taken care of. Fun with friends!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I brought my two kids here for dinner. They loved seeing all the airplanes and I was glad we stopped to try it. However when the food came it was not as great. The boys had the typical chicken stips and fries. I ordered what I think was cube steak with gravy over it. It came with mashed potatos that were dry and crumbly. I think they were instant and someone didn't put enough liquid into them. They were horrible. Its not a hard dish so i was a little offended that a restuaraunt would serve me potatoes that looked like that. The staff was great and friendly. I suppose I can try it again and see if maybe it was just a bad day becuase i have only heard good things about them.