Baymont Inn & Suites Tri-Cities/Kennewick WA
US$116
Hampton.com
US$116
US$111
Super 8 Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$77
Clover Island Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$84
GuestHouse Inn & Suites By Red Lion Hotels(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$69
Comfort Inn(Kennewick)
US$84
Travelocity
Kennewick Suites(Kennewick)
US$76
US$74
Travelocity
All reviewsopen hoursjacuzzi and saunahour poolyogurtfrench toastcottage cheeseshowing its ageroom was cleanhot itemsstaff was very friendly and helpfulwill stay there againfridge and microwavefirst floormany choicesmake your own wafflesflat screengreat breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have stayed at Baymont Inns in other cities and I have enjoyed my visits. I reserved the room online with no problem and when I arrived was told my room was on the upper floor. I can't do stairs very well and trying to carry all my luggage up the stair was impossible. The clerk told me there was no elevator and changed my room, with no additional charges, to one on the main floor. I am extremely happy with the level of customer service shown. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review, we greatly appreciate it. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along to my staff that they all did an excellent job. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here due to a couple day training for work. Check in was friendly, coffee, fruit, cookies at front desk. The place was under remodel.
No elevator in building - I was on first floor and had some stairs to take.
Room was good, cozy, and good for me to unwind after all day training. Plenty if cable channels, decent breakfast, close to stores, and I stayed warm on this snowy winter night.

My only complaint was my blankets had burn marks. I would stay again, it was decent for the price.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business