All reviewsfront deskopen hourshour poolyogurtcottage cheesefrench toastshowing its ageroom was cleanpool and hot tubhot itemsfridge and microwavewould stay here againstaff was very friendlymake your own wafflesfirst floorflat screencookies
Reviewed 10 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have stayed at Baymont Inns in other cities and I have enjoyed my visits. I reserved the room online with no problem and when I arrived was told my room was on the upper floor. I can't do stairs very well and trying to carry all my luggage up the stair was impossible. The clerk told me there was no elevator and changed my room, with no additional charges, to one on the main floor. I am extremely happy with the level of customer service shown. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give our property a review, we greatly appreciate it. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along to my staff that they all did an excellent job. Hope to see you again soon.