“Had a great time”

Baymont Inn & Suites Tri-Cities/Kennewick WA
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I enjoyed my stay. The room was a good size and very clean. I loved the pool spa area is open 24 hours!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Rooms were very clean, a little loud in the hallways (but that happens sometimes), breakfast was great! Usually you see just fruit and cereal, but it was nice to see the added eggs/sausage/biscuits, waffles, French toast, and the assortment of bagels, yogurt and juices. Also having the pool and hot tub open 24 hours was great for us as we didn't arrive until after10pm.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Our stay was a last minute reservation traveling long distance. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean for the most part. The cleaning was not quite done as we moved into the room so some things were skipped like emptying the coffee grounds and washing out the pot.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Tammy P, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tri-Cities/Kennewick WA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our property a review we greatly appreciate it. I am pleased that you were satisfied with your stay. I do apologize that your coffee pot was not cleaned. I have taken steps so that does not happen again. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

After making the reservation online. We called the hotel directly and asked they mark the reservation with a note that I required a ground floor room due to a work related knee injury. We were assured that since we had reserved well in advance that we would get one. We arrived on Friday evening and were told that our room was on the lower below ground with stairs. I explained to the front desk clerk and she told me that there were no rooms left on the main floor. So all weekend I ended up hobbling up and down the stairs. After arriving in the room we noted the throw on the bottom of the bed was worn, torn, tattered and the sewing was coming loose all over. The desk chair was so stained and dirty we refused to sit in it. Went to use the sink and discover the drain plug was broken and non-operational. The light above the dry bar was physically broken. We alerted the front desk immediately that night.

We were assured everything would be correct by the next day. On Sunday morning when we were packing up to leave the maintenance tech knock on the door and told us he was there to fix everything. I told him that he was a day late and that we were checking out. During check out I explained everything to the front desk clerk. I explained to here that I had stayed at this property about 50 times in the past. I told her that we would never be back again.

She then told me that since we got the rate we did, she could nothing to offset the inconvenience. I told her that I just wanted my receipt so I could get out of there and go. She told me she would pass on my complaints to the manager. it has been four days since we checked out. No call from anyone.

I explained that they couldn't even change out the desk chair so I could use the desk. She replied, "what you think we have extra chairs just sitting around to swap out?" I pointed out they had six of them in the lobby. They she told me that property was just placed under new ownership and they were going to do a complete remodel. Then apologized for the conditions and begged them to give them another try. NOT A CHANCE! See the license on the wall showed the change occurred back in July 2017 and they have done nothing to improve the property yet.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business