US$113
US$103
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$120
US$110
US$104
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$99
US$144
US$130
BestWestern.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$109
Fairfield Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)
US$109
US$98
US$74
US$129
US$116
All reviewsopen hourshour poolyogurtfrench toastcottage cheeseroom was cleanpool and hot tubhot itemsfridge and microwavewould stay here againstaff was very friendlyfirst floorcookiesgreat breakfastconvenient locationtammygravy
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Rooms were very clean, a little loud in the hallways (but that happens sometimes), breakfast was great! Usually you see just fruit and cereal, but it was nice to see the added eggs/sausage/biscuits, waffles, French toast, and the assortment of bagels, yogurt and juices. Also having the pool and hot tub open 24 hours was great for us as we didn't arrive until after10pm.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Our stay was a last minute reservation traveling long distance. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean for the most part. The cleaning was not quite done as we moved into the room so some things were skipped like emptying the coffee grounds and washing out the pot.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Tammy P, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tri-Cities/Kennewick WA, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our property a review we greatly appreciate it. I am pleased that you were satisfied with your stay. I do apologize that your coffee pot was not cleaned. I have taken steps so that does not happen again. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

After making the reservation online. We called the hotel directly and asked they mark the reservation with a note that I required a ground floor room due to a work related knee injury. We were assured that since we had reserved well in advance that we would get one. We arrived on Friday evening and were told that our room was on the lower below ground with stairs. I explained to the front desk clerk and she told me that there were no rooms left on the main floor. So all weekend I ended up hobbling up and down the stairs. After arriving in the room we noted the throw on the bottom of the bed was worn, torn, tattered and the sewing was coming loose all over. The desk chair was so stained and dirty we refused to sit in it. Went to use the sink and discover the drain plug was broken and non-operational. The light above the dry bar was physically broken. We alerted the front desk immediately that night.

We were assured everything would be correct by the next day. On Sunday morning when we were packing up to leave the maintenance tech knock on the door and told us he was there to fix everything. I told him that he was a day late and that we were checking out. During check out I explained everything to the front desk clerk. I explained to here that I had stayed at this property about 50 times in the past. I told her that we would never be back again.

She then told me that since we got the rate we did, she could nothing to offset the inconvenience. I told her that I just wanted my receipt so I could get out of there and go. She told me she would pass on my complaints to the manager. it has been four days since we checked out. No call from anyone.

I explained that they couldn't even change out the desk chair so I could use the desk. She replied, "what you think we have extra chairs just sitting around to swap out?" I pointed out they had six of them in the lobby. They she told me that property was just placed under new ownership and they were going to do a complete remodel. Then apologized for the conditions and begged them to give them another try. NOT A CHANCE! See the license on the wall showed the change occurred back in July 2017 and they have done nothing to improve the property yet.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This review is based on the fact that online it is rated a two star. Please keep in mind this Excellent review is based on this motel being rated a two star.

I was traveling on the cheap and decided to book this Baymont right off of HWY 395 due to the fact it was so wallet friendly.

Was I ever surprised for all the right reasons. Walking in to register I was greeted by a big smile and welcome. The computer gave the desk clerk a challenge but she handled it with a sincere apology and things went really smooth. Upon handing me my key she explained the pool/hot tub hours, free cookies at 6 pm, wi-fi password and breakfast hours. Great front desk experience. Thank you Carol and Tammy. Tammy explained the the motel was under renovation.

Because it is an older motel the rooms are large and bright. Rooms are suites like and include fridge, kitchen area sink and dishwasher.

The mattress was comfy and the bed triple sheeted! :) Bathroom linens were new, thick and crispy. Not tired like some older establishments have.

Breakfast starts at 6 am. Nice light room with flat screen set to the morning news. Waffles, french toast, sausage, biscuits, gravy, 2% milk as well as whole milk, juice, bagels, muffins, toaster for toast, three kinds of cold cereal, and a great selection of coffee condiments. Breakfast included the little things you seldom see such as whip cream and strawberries for the yogurt or waffles!

The location right off of HWY 395 was close to several eating establishments.

Would I stay here again...YOU BET!

Room Tip: Front desk was so helpful that if you explain the type of room and sleeping needs I am sure they would try their best to accommodate you.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple