“Tastes Good, but Leaves Me Feeling Queasy”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #172 of 292 Restaurants in Kirkland
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 11624 124th NE in Kirkland. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I'm not the only one who feels this way, and I'm not sure what the issue is. I try it again every once in a while, but nope. I wish it worked for me.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We recently stopped at the Taco Bell in the Totem Lake area in Kirkland, Washington and were very pleased with the meal. The Box containing the Doritos Cheesy Crunch Burrito, the Beef Burrito Supreme and the Beef Taco came with a mid-sized soft drink (or cold tea) cost $5.00. We each purchased one and got two meals out of each. That's a pretty good deal.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

They just re-open not long ago but we stop by and have tacos and they were good and hot and will come back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

They are right off Hwy101 in Warrenton, Oregon. They know me and always ask how I am doing and they always make my food the way i want it.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

My mom was in the hospital near by and I went to Taco Bell every day for lunch. I really like the tacos here. And when I was here the staff was very friendly and efficient.