“Surprisingly great food for a pub”

Wilde Rover Irish Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 273 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake Washington Blvd
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I went for trivia and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I wasnt originally going to eat, but other's food tempted me. Loved both my shepherd's pie and the salad. Service at the bar was great and prices were moderate but not inexpensive. I think i will try to come back again for live music and food. Good mix of professional people of all types.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Soccer on the big screen, minimum 15 brews on tap, liquor choice unbelieveable.
Service good, food excellent.. We were there for lunc where my wife enjoyed an excellent Reuben and had there Big Wilde burger. Maybe it was bigger than big but it was excellent and messy, just the way you like them.
this was our first time to the Wilde Rover but we will return.
Sandwiches come with your choice of many sides...try the salad!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We celebrated New Years Eve on the recommendation of our hotel staff. There was a $10 cover charge, which compared to Seattle was a steal!
The Wilde Rover was everything they said it would be. The staff, servers, and bartenders were very friendly and funny. The drinks were reasonably priced as was the food. When the festivities started, a live rock band was playing at the front end of the bar, and a dj at the back end.
I had the Lamb Sliders, and they were so so good!

Reviewed 20 December 2015

I find the food adequate, but not above average. We go in the evening when there is an Irish band playing. It adds to the entire evening. Once you have you table, it is yours for the evening. There is never an effort to clear you out after the music starts.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Went here with a large group to watch football. Beer selection was limited and not very creative. Whiskey wings were good. Not the Irish food selections we expected.