“Great food, but gets pricey quick”

The Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #10 of 161 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We love the food here, but after a few beers the price adds up. Fried pickle chips are great and the burgers have a broad range of complex flavors. Great place to watch hockey!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I went with family.
I ordered a tall blonde ale from our tall blonde waitress. Both were very nice. The ale tasted great, and the tall blonde provided service with a smile.
I ordered the Ahi Tuna Melt with fries, and my family members shared a French Dip with tater tots.
The tuna melt was tasty and filling.
The french dip was stacked high and also tasted very good.
The main courses and the service were both top notch, but whomever was in charge of cooking the fries and tots was not connecting.
I had to send my fries back twice, because what they thought was crispy was barely done, and what they thought was done were barely cooked. When I finally got them to cook the fries until they were browned and crispy on the outside, the fries were pretty good. So, they need a little calibration with either the sous chef or fry cook?
All in all, we were pretty happy with our meal, and we enjoy the service of the tall blonde.
I recommend the Ram

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We came here for lunch and upon arrival discovered they were having $4 Long Island Ice Tea specials (and they were LARGE). Given that this is my favorite beverage I had two! Burgers were tasty, ambiance was pleasant and menu decent... I would definitely dine here again.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Fried chicken with biscuits and gravy is awesome!
Fries are meaty and fresh.
A bit of a wait but in the end it was worth it.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Yes, fried pickles! They are so good and have a little bit of a bit themselves! A must try! Lots of local brews on tap :)

Been to The Ram Restaurant & Brewery? Share your experiences!