“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in town and ordered for everyone they were so friendly..not the greatest deal for the price but the food was okay...I did wait over an hour once I got there for an appetizer ..the rest of meal was done..not sure why that took so long...but you get what u pay for

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stopped for an early lunch, and although not busy, the service seemed very slow. The food was wonderful but being in a hurry, I don't think we would stop again if on a short time limit. We gave ourselves an hour for lunch, but that wasn't quite enough.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Waited about 30 min for food and they couldn't even get a patty melt right. Had to wait another 15 minutes and still charged me for it.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I rarely give really bad reviews for one visit, but this time I am charitably giving the Lacey Ram 2 stars because I have had other experiences with the Ram that were better than what I experienced there yesterday. I went there with a friend at about 3PM on a Tuesday. it was not crowded. We walked in and went directly to the bar area intending to get beer and an appetizer. There was no greeter or host at the door or anywhere we could see. We sat a table in the bar area. It looked like the bartender and a server looked over at us but neither of them said anything to us. After about 5 minutes a group of four people sat down at the table next to us. Soon after, a server met them at the table and started serving them drinks. They may have moved over from the restaurant, I don't know. After the sever finished. She walked right by us and looked at us. I thought she was going to ask us for our order but she just walked by. I tried to signal someone at the bar area but never got anyone's attention. After about 15 minutes of waiting we left. No one acknowledged us on the way out either. No one seemed to car that we left without ever being served.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We love the food here, but after a few beers the price adds up. Fried pickle chips are great and the burgers have a broad range of complex flavors. Great place to watch hockey!

Been to The Ram Restaurant & Brewery? Share your experiences!