“A bit disappointing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I have been a big fan of the Ram in the past (the one in Salem OR is fantastic). And as much as I want to like the Ram in Lacey, they are not on par with other Ram restaurants I've been to.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Great sandwiches and varieties of beer on tap. Wait staff had a great sense of humor, despite being shorthanded and having to deal with our large party.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in town and ordered for everyone they were so friendly..not the greatest deal for the price but the food was okay...I did wait over an hour once I got there for an appetizer ..the rest of meal was done..not sure why that took so long...but you get what u pay for

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stopped for an early lunch, and although not busy, the service seemed very slow. The food was wonderful but being in a hurry, I don't think we would stop again if on a short time limit. We gave ourselves an hour for lunch, but that wasn't quite enough.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Waited about 30 min for food and they couldn't even get a patty melt right. Had to wait another 15 minutes and still charged me for it.

Been to The Ram Restaurant & Brewery? Share your experiences!