“Very good food and enjoyable dining experience!”

The Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #10 of 164 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2018

A good friend of mine turned me onto The Ram restaurants while we were down in Oregon recently.
Naturally, I told the wife all about the killer Olympus salad I had, and taunted her with pictures, so we had to visit the Lacey Ram when I got back into town.
The location is kind of odd, stuck between a roundabout, a major highway, and a shopping complex, but we eventually found it OK.
We visited about half way between lunch and supper, so the house was only about 30% full at most.
We were quickly seated and served. The wife had the Olympus like I had in Medford, but with chicken. I had the guacamole bacon burger with a lettuce wrap, and a side salad.
Haley did an excellent job of taking care of us, and making sure that our keto diet requirements were fulfilled.
The wife loved the Olympus as much as I did, and the chicken was a great addition! I believe it was charcoal grilled.
The house salad was OK, no issues. The burger was served pink, and was delicious, but I think there should have been a LOT more guacamole: There was just a hint: maybe a teaspoon or less. They should take lessons from Red Robin on the liberal use of guacamole.
Drink refills and wellbeing checks were right on target.
We both enjoyed the experience, and will probably go back. The lack of guacamole was the only real detractor from the experience.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The Ram in Federal Way has a good happy hour. The food is good, prices are reasonable and the service has been great. Fun and lively atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I ordered the cabana melt and the turkey harvarti melt. Very greasy and cold. French fries were cold and poorly cooked. I was very disappointed. Probably will not return. For the price I was expecting much better quality. The server was excellent and very apologetic when he didn’t come with our napkins and ranch.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

About 12 of us descended on Wangs one Sunday afternoon. We had a blast. The music was good--several of us danced to some of our favorite songs. The food was outstanding and the drinks reasonable during happy hour. The staff was also exceptional. The band and the staff made it a very enjoyable afternoon

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

After scouring reviews of local venues, we decided on Ram Restaurant & Brewery. Their brewery beverage options were delish, especially the Big Horn Hefenweizer, with notes of banana and cloves and the equally delicious Disorder Porter, both medal winners!
Food was flavourful and hot, ordered deep fried pickles chips, chicken strips (thin and crisp batter) and the street tacos. Very happy with the food and service although it appeared that they may have been short staffed causing a few hiccups! Overall great value!

1  Thank Nancy W

Been to The Ram Restaurant & Brewery? Share your experiences!