“Yum ”

Pho Tai
Ranked #76 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Teriyaki chicken and pork fried rice was amazing! Yum, wait was a little long and they were very busy but that's always a sign of good food! Staff was a little rude but food was yummy.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

So I've been here more than a few times and service used to be so good, but my recent visit was probably my last if the staff doesn't change.

First of all, it took us FOREVER to get water. I kid you not, our food came out before we got water. My sister ordered a bubble tea with tapioca and she had to remind the server about it twice, and then when she finally got around to it, she tells my sister that they're out of tapioca. My mom's bowl also had chipped edges all-around.

Server(s) rarely checked in on us during our meal either.

If you live around here, make the further drive to Pho Hoa on Galaxy Drive, for sure. They even have delicious Jazen Tea, and far better ingredients for their seafood pho.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I come here often as the price of pho is usually $10 total with a bit of tip at the end. Food is delicious but I'm not a picky eater. I enjoyed the food every time I'm here.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I enjoyed the beef pho and coconut juice (water). Great flavor. The menu was quite a long list of other entrees. Service was prompt and friendly. Price was decent for the area.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I eat here about once a week or once every two weeks. I have tried many of the menu items with the exception of the teriyaki. (I have another favorite place in Lacey for that!) You will see many Asian families and couples eating here.

My standby is the PHO. The broth is very very flavorful. It comes with a wide choice of meats or vegetarian. The only one that was a disappointment was the seafood. Chicken is all white meat!

I have also tried the beef stew, DaNang Curry, Pork chop that now comes with an egg, noodle salads, etc. The sandwiches are bigger than you expect and full of meat and goodies. One of my favorite things to take home, if I don't want to cook later, is the fried rice. The combo is my favorite, but they are all good.

Service is simple, but usually excellent. All the condiments and chopsticks are on every table. Ironically I see an occasional Vietnamese in the kitchen, but the owner and main cooks are Hispanic. Good for them.

Best Pho restaurant in Olympia-Lacey, and we have a lot of them.

I have been here with family--something for all--servings are large and prices are reasonable. Friends, Business groups and most often solo.

Been to Pho Tai? Share your experiences!