“Okay ”

Pho Tai
Ranked #87 of 154 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Pho- soup is everything. I had better ones elsewhere. They put too much fish sauce I can smell it and taste it. Good amount of noodles in pho, that part was okay. Fresh spring rolls were okay. This place is just ok. Nothing wow factor about this place.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I've been to this place many times. It's a hit and miss. Sometimes the food is great, and then sometimes it's not so great. I typically order the same menu items. I think it has to do with who's cooking at the time. It's not very consistent.

1  Thank Evergreen101
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Teriyaki chicken and pork fried rice was amazing! Yum, wait was a little long and they were very busy but that's always a sign of good food! Staff was a little rude but food was yummy.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

So I've been here more than a few times and service used to be so good, but my recent visit was probably my last if the staff doesn't change.

First of all, it took us FOREVER to get water. I kid you not, our food came out before we got water. My sister ordered a bubble tea with tapioca and she had to remind the server about it twice, and then when she finally got around to it, she tells my sister that they're out of tapioca. My mom's bowl also had chipped edges all-around.

Server(s) rarely checked in on us during our meal either.

If you live around here, make the further drive to Pho Hoa on Galaxy Drive, for sure. They even have delicious Jazen Tea, and far better ingredients for their seafood pho.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I come here often as the price of pho is usually $10 total with a bit of tip at the end. Food is delicious but I'm not a picky eater. I enjoyed the food every time I'm here.

Been to Pho Tai? Share your experiences!